WWEMA VIRTUAL MEETNGS
Ensuring Business Success in the Post-COVID-19 World
July 16, 2020
11:00 am—3:30 pm EDT
Who Should Attend?
- Presidents, CEOs, and Senior Executives
- Human Resource Managers
- Contract, Finance, and Legal Staff
- Business Development Managers
- Water and Wastewater Technology Manufacturers
- Manufacturers Representatives
- Industries Using Water Treatment Technologies
- Utilities, Water Associations, Industry Media
Virtual Event Overview
The COVID-19 pandemic has dramatically changed all aspects of our lives. For businesses, these changes have affected revenue, growth strategies, workplaces, workforce health and safety, travel, customer relations, and even contracting protocols. It has dramatically altered how we do business, manage our workforce, and plan for the future. WWEMA has brought together a group of well-known and highly respected thought leaders to share their insights on the economy, business impacts, human resource issues, and contract considerations to help water and wastewater technology manufacturers and related businesses navigate the challenging times ahead. Join us to gain critical insights and strategies to position yourself and your company for business success now and into the future.
- Virtual Networking Lunch with attendees
- Continuing Education Credit Available
- Drawing for signed copies of Gene Marks’s book, Want More Cash?
- Space is limited to 250 attendees, so register today
- Gene Marks, President and CEO, The Marks Group PC
- Bob Green, Senior HR Industry Analyst, Ascentis
- Ernie Goss, Professor, Creighton University
- Ken Simonson, Economist, Associated General Contractors of America
- Steve Fink, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg, LLP