As a WWEMA member, you’ll join a group of the most influential executives in the industry—decision-makers who are working together to shape the future of water and wastewater technology—and you’ll access resources to help your company grow and succeed. The benefits of membership include WWEMA meetings, educational programming, industry information, and networking opportunities.
WWEMA offers exclusive member benefits you can’t get anywhere else. Our weekly Member Bulletin summarizes and provides a comprehensive analysis of legislative, regulatory, and policy events for the week. Our WWEMA Market Indicators Survey Report gauges the water and wastewater equipment manufacturing market over an extended period of time. WWEMA is also well-known for its Member Concierge Service. When members have industry-related questions or concerns, the WWEMA staff does the research and provides the answers in a timely manner. The Concierge Service is consistently rated as one of the top benefits by WWEMA members.
Additional member benefits include webinars; brand and product promotion; the Members-Only section of the WWEMA website where you have access to special reports, presentations, and meeting summaries; and Affliate Programs like SplashLink, Boenning & Scattergood M&A Monitor, Tempus Currently Outlook Report, and ConsensusDocs.
View the WWEMA Return on Investment Document (ROI).
To see how we help our members, view three case studies. WWEMA Case Studies
Among the many issues members work together to tackle:
- Fair and open trade
- Increased funding for water and wastewater infrastructure
- Acceptance and adoption of innovative technologies
- Value-based procurement
- Responsible water regulations
- Building your business bottom line
Nowhere else will you find:
- WEEKLY WWEMA Member Bulletin emails. Offers industry-related reports; industry articles; marketing opportunities; and summarizes legislative, regulatory, and policy events of the week.
- Legislative and Regulatory Updates. Comprehensive analysis of legislative and regulatory initiatives with links to more detailed information.
- WWEMA Meetings. The best source of industry information according to WWEMA members, the Washington Forum focuses on policy and regulatory issues, the Annual Meeting addresses operational priorities to help member companies grow their bottom line, the Finance & Contract Administration Council meeting is a must-attend event for anyone working with contracts, and the Presidents Council meeting gathers company presidents and senior leaders together in a one-day event to discuss industry trends and future directions.
- Webinars. WWEMA offers webinars throughout the year to keep members educated and up-to-date on industry-related issues. In addition to internal webinars, WWEMA provides information to members on external webinars that may have an impact on their technologies or product lines. Upcoming WWEMA events include a Young Professionals/New Entrant Onboarding webinar and one on Navigating Complex Buy America(n) Requirements Across Statutes and Agencies.
- WWEMA Website. The WWEMA website offers an in-depth resource providing market and industry reports, links, resources, special Members-Only reports, speaker presentations, and meeting summaries.
- Committee, Coalition, and Liaison Opportunities. Helps members get connected and involved in the Association and the broader water industry. Stay abreast of cutting-edge initiatives from colleagues and partner associations.
- Affiliate Programs. WWEMA offers a number of affiliate programs including SplashLink which provides members with unique access to Water’s Online Platform to access procurement opportunities and grow market share; Tempus Currency Outlook Report which provides a monthly analysis of currency market insights; and participation in the development and access to standard contracts through membership and participation in ConsensusDocs.
- ANNUAL WWEMA Member Market Indicators Survey. Each year members share their experiences regarding sales, orders, quotes, employment, and more. Results are compiled and distributed to give you a benchmark for your company’s performance.
- QUARTERLY Industry Newsletters. The Boenning & Scattergood M&A Monitor provides information on recent M&A activity across a number of industries with information on revenue and EBITDA multiples and types of buyers and targets. The Raymond James Water Quality Newsletter provides select water-end market indicators including agriculture, industrial, municipal, and residential and construction along with an M&A overview that tracks recent select water transactions. An overview of company public valuation is provided along with an industry performance overview.
- Frontline News. WWEMA Manufacturer Representatives prepare a bi-annual Frontline News Report that provides regional market insight.
- Personalized Concierge Services. Have a question? Need help with a specific project? WWEMA can find the answer and connect you directly with decision-makers at the national, state, and local level.
- Annual Meeting and Washington Forum. Our two member conferences offer exclusive education regarding the latest technologies, market trends, procurement procedures, government activities and management techniques. We bring in top experts and policy makers to keep you up-to-date and informed.
- WWEMA Councils. Our Presidents Council, Finance & Contract Administration Council, and Manufacturers Representatives Council allow you and your staff to gather for smaller-group learning and share challenges and solutions with colleagues who face the same issues and challenges as you do each day.
- WWEMA Online Catalog. Our Technologies and Services Catalog provides a one-stop shop where equipment purchasers can find you and your products on the web.
Invest in the future of your company and join WWEMA today.