The WWEMA Board of Directors and members elected new officers and directors during the 111th Annual Meeting, November 6-8, in Litchfield Park (Phoenix), Arizona. Outgoing Board Chairman John Dyson welcomed incoming Chairman Mike Dimitriou during the closing session. WWEMA’s Executive Committee is now comprised of:
- Chairman Michael Dimitriou, President, WRT LLC (Westminster, CO)
- Chairman-Elect John Collins, Chief Executive Officer, JCM Industries, Inc. (Nash, TX)
- Vice-Chairman Vince Baldasare, Sales Manager, Gorman-Rupp Company (Mansfield, OH)
- Treasurer Diane Meyer, Director of Marketing, Val-Matic Valve and Manufacturing Corporation (Elmhurst, IL)
- Immediate Past Chairman John Dyson, Product Channel Manager-AquaPrime, Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc. (Loves Park, IL)
Additional changes to the WWEMA Board of Directors include the following persons elected to their first term:
- William Flores, Vice-President, Municipal Systems, Smith and Loveless Inc.
- Eric LaCoppola, President, E-One Corporation
- Michelle McNish, President, Walker Process Equipment
- Fritz Egger, General Manager, SPIRAC (USA) Inc.
The following will return to the Board to serve their second term:
- Tom McCurdy, Director of Sales-Western US Environmental, Aerzen USA
- Emile Musallam, Regional Sales Manager, DeNora Water Technologies, Inc. (filling vacant term)
- Adam Neumayer, Managing Director WWW, Hydro International
Additionally, Fritz Egger was selected to serve on WWEMA’s Investment Committee to fill a vacancy. This Committee helps to direct the management of WWEMA financial assets.